A dimensional and transforming rib worked on small needles creates a dense and malleable fabric in these refined mitts, worked in Tynd.
BY OLGA BURAYA-KEFELIAN
- SizesLong/Narrower (Short/Wider)
Shown in Long/Narrower
- Finished MeasurementsCircumference 8 (9)"
Length 19 (13.25)"
- YarnWoolfolk Tynd (100% Ovis 21 Ultimate Merino®, 223 yds/205m per 50g skein)
Shown in color no. 08
- Needles and NotionsUS 1 (2.25 mm) double-pointed needles
US 2 (2.75 mm) double-pointed needles
Stitch markers, cable needle, tapestry needle
- Gauge32 sts and 46 rounds = 4" in blocked, slightly stretched Mirrored Twisted Rib on larger needles
Back to Collection FW14