TEXTURED SWEATER SHELL
Simple geometry and a unique textural stitch in Får create a modern way to wear a vest. Knit bottom up in a single piece, finishing is minimal; bind off, block, and wear.
BY OLGA BURAYA-KEFELIAN
KnusTEXTURED SWEATER SHELL
- SizesTo fit bust 34 (38, 42, 46)"
- Finished Measurements38.25 (41.75, 46.25, 49.75)" bust circumference
Shown in size 38.25" with 4" of positive ease
- YarnWoolfolk Får (100% Ovis 21 Ultimate Merino®, 142 yds/130m per 50g skein)
7 (8, 9, 10) skeins
Shown in color no. 07
- Needles and NotionsUS 7 (4.5mm) 24" circular and set of double-pointed needles
US 8 (5mm) 24" circular and set of double-pointed needles
Stitch markers, waste yarn, tapestry needle
- Gauge18 sts and 34 rows (17 visible rows) = 4" in Square Rib on larger needles, blocked
Square Rib is compressed vertically, and what looks like two rows viewed from the WS is actually four.
Back to Collection FW14